Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Vacancy
Karnataka Bank has released notification for Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Vacancy. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to pursue their career in banking sector. Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 20-03-2018
Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Applications are invited to fill up the following vacancies of Probationary Officers (Scale I):
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Educational Qualifications:
1. Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
2. Chartered Accountants
- First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
3. Law Officers
- First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
4. Relationship Managers
- First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Age Limit:
Maximum 28 years (Born on or after 01-01-1990) The age limit relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2018:
Applications, neatly written or typed on A4 size paper, in accordance with the specified proforma (made available on Bank’s website) along with Bio-data/CV should be sent to “The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002” superscribing the envelope with “Application for the Post of ______________________”.
Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates will appear for written test scheduled at Bengaluru/Mangaluru. Successful candidates in the test have to appear in an interview. No allowances/reimbursement will payable for attending the test/ interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years, failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as prescribed in the appointment offer.
Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Appointment & Emoluments:
Selected candidates remain on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements [For Confirmed Officers (Scale I), Current CTC Amount is Rupees 7.75 Lakhs p.a. (approx.)]
Note: The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mangaluru.