Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released notification of Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 1302 posts. Many students were waiting for Informatics Assistant Recruitment, now your wait is over. Its a good opportunity to get job in Rajasthan Department of Information Technology and Communication.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Vacancies:
There are total 1302 vacancies which will be filled through Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018.
- Non-tribal area vacancies – 1165
- Tribal area vacancies – 137
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2018 Exam Fee:
- General and OBC (Creamy Layer) – 450 Rs.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 350 Rs.
- SC/ST & others – 250 Rs.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Salary:
According to 7th pay commission of state government salary of a informatics assistant is fixed 26300 Rs per month.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications:
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics. OR Three Years Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application OR Post Polytechnic Diploma In Computer Application.
- Typing Speed of 20 wpm in Hindi & English.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
As on 1st January 2019 candidate must have
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruiment 2018 Exam Date:
According to the notification of Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2018 exam will be conducted in May 2018 (tentative).
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2018 Exam Pattern:
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2018 Exam will be of two stage.Only those candidates who qualify in first stage will appear second stage (typing).
1. Stage One – written exam (objective questions):
- Maximum Marks – 100
- Number of questions – 200
- Duration – 3 hours
- Subjects – Mental ability, General knowledge of Information and Technology, Basic principles of Computer.
2. Stage Two – Typing:
Only those candidates who qualify in stage first will appear in typing. Around three times of the number of vacancies will be called for typing. Typing is qualifying in nature. Candidates have to qualify in both Hindi and English typing.
- Hindi typing – 20 WPM, 15 minutes
- English typing – 20 WPM, 15 minutes
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2018 Apply online – Click Here